Corporate Alert: PSX seeks public comments on Dalda Foods Ltd. and AGP Ltd. Offer of Sale documents

Share on whatsapp
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Pakistan Stock Exchange has invited public comments on the proposal submitted by Dalda Foods & AGP Ltd. for public offering.

Particulars of the AGP Ltd. offer are as follows:

This Offer consists of 35,000,000 ordinary shares (12.50% of the total paid up capital of AGP Limited) of face value of PKR 10.00/- each. The Offer is being made through the Book Building process at a Floor Price of PKR 40.00/- per share (including a premium of PKR 30.00/- per share). The bidders shall be allowed to place bids for One Hundred Percent (100%) of the offer size and the Strike Price shall be the price at which One Hundred Percent (100%) of the Offer is subscribed. However, the successful bidders shall be provisionally allotted only Seventy Five Percent (75%) of the offer size i.e. 26,250,000 Ordinary Shares and the remaining Twenty Five Percent (25%) i.e. 8,750,000 Ordinary Shares shall be offered to the retail investors.

Particulars of the Dalda Foods Ltd. offer are as follows:

This Issue consists of 82,500,000 ordinary shares (25% of the total post-Issue paid up capital of Dalda Foods Limited of face value of PKR 10 each, of which, 30,000,000 (9.10% of post-Issue paid up capital of Dalda Foods Limited) ordinary shares are being issued by Dalda Foods Limited and 52,500,000 (15.90% of postIssue paid up capital) ordinary shares are being offered by DFL Corporation (Private) Limited as an Offer for Sale. The Issue is being made through the Book Building process at a Floor Price of PKR 85/- per share (including a premium of PKR 75/- per share). The bidders shall be allowed to place bids for hundred percent (100%) of the Issue size and the Strike Price shall be the price at which the hundred percent (100%) of the Issue is subscribed. However, the successful bidders shall be provisionally allotted only seventy-five percent (75%) of the Issue size i.e. 61,875,000 shares and the remaining twenty five percent (25%) i.e. 20,625,000 shares shall be offered to the retail investors.

The complete prospectuses of both the companies are available at www.psx.com.pk  

Posted on: 2017-08-02T11:28:00+05:00

Data is delayed by 20 minutes

4.5bln

Pakistan Clocks in Trade deficet

Loading poll …