Meeting approves following important development projects:
- Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project with a total cost Rs.5775 million.
- CAREC Corridor Development Investment Program with a cost of Rs 21,041.00 million. Project aims at turning the road into dual carriageway and rehabilitation of 208 KMs of three road sections on the N-55 in the provinces of Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Dualization and improvement of Sohawa-Chakwal Road project, with a total cost of Rs. 7980.475 million
- Construction of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Bridge over River Indus (Distts of Rahim Yar Khan & Rajanpur) with guide banks linking N-5 with N-55 including approach road with a cost of Rs. 9304.160 million.
- Extension of Right Bank Outfall Drain from Sehwan to Sea, (RBOD-II), Distts Jamshoro and Thatta, Sindh with a total cost of Rs. 61.985 billion.
- Lower Indus Right Bank Irrigation and Drainage Project with a cost of Rs. 17,505.018 million.
- Balochistan Effluent Disposal into RBOD-III (Location: Nasirabad, Jaffarabad, Baluchistan and Jacobabad, Kambir, Shahdad Kot, Sindh) at a cost of Rs.10, 804.540 million.